When read everyone's blogs many are in a blog slump just like me. After the holidays things just don't seem very exciting and I can't think of much going on besides work responsibilities and church responsibilities.But, January is finally coming to an end and not any too soon for me. What can I say, I just like the warm weather and the wonderful sunshine. The days are getting longer too which is really nice. I have been dreaming of beaches and sunshine. I am head to San Diego in a couple of weeks for a conference and in looking at my schedule I am trying to figure out how to spend some time at the ocean. It is going to be tricky but I think I can make it happen. I will post some picture when I get back.

2 comments:
I'm ready for the warmer weather, too!
San Diego sounds nice, even if you don't make it to the beach!
Post a Comment