Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Holidays!!






We had a wonderful Christmas. All the kids and grandsons were here for their days off. We played very hard and enjoyed being together. I think I am addicted to the Wii Fit. Mariann and Nathan thanks for sharing this gift with us. We have the best family in the world! We took the boys to Jumping Jack's and also went bowling. Grandma (me) had the highest score. Not bad for the old lady. I got a digital camera gift from Steve, but keep forgetting to take it with me, or to pull it out when we are together. Here are some pictures of us hanging out the day I took the Christmas decorations down. Lucas took one of the pictures, he is quite the photographer for only being four.

3 comments:

Kimber said...

The best holidays are the ones spent with family :)

The Perkins said...

What a wonderful Christmas we had!! Thanks for making it so great. Love ya.

The Valentine Fam said...

Thanks for a wonderful Christmas. We had a great time. And thanks for letting Lucas come spend a few more days... he had a blast! Love ya.