Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A day in history


Today was a day in history we should all remember as we changed the commander and chief of our country.
At work everyone had their computers on to listen to the eventful day, no one wanted to miss it. I was surprised because I really did enjoy the ceremony of the inauguration until the final prayer, for some reason it really made me feel uncomfortable as too much seemed to be said about the different colors of the skin in our country. I hope this president can finally help heal our country and the racial differences so many seem to dwell upon. As our new president said let us all be "unified in purpose".
I pray for the leader of our country and hope things will improve at all levels.


I didn't want to stop my post without letting everyone know, Lucas' lab work numbers are all improved. We are very thankful for his returning health. He still isn't better but he is on the way to being his fun, happy, energetic self again. Thanks again to everyone and your thoughts and prayers in his behalf.

No comments: