Thursday, January 15, 2009

What a tropper!

Here is a picture of Lucas before I had to leave for my meeting this morning. He does look better than a few days ago although he seems skinny to me.

We have been so blessed, but it has been a very long eight days. We are glad Lucas seems to be improving and will be able to go home before long. He is starting to feel a little better, but I think that hospital room is getting cramped. I am glad he is able to go to the play room and go for walks to get out a little. He has been a little tropper through all this.

I got to stay last night with him in his hospital room and it was good to spend a little more time with him. He would have liked it better to not have his vitals done so often so he could have slept more soundly.

I don't know how Katie has been able to sleep in a plastic chair (bed) for so many nights.


I had dinner at a yummy Mexican place with Mariann and Nathan before going to PCM. Little Talon is almost crawling. He is such a fun baby. It will be so good to have another baby in the family in only a little over 4 months.

1 comment:

Mommamort said...

He is definately looking better than the first picture. Glad that he is doing better. Aren't we thankful for modern medicine.