
I am such a wimp since moving to the south end of the state. It used to be I would always go walking in Tremonton as long as the thermometer didn't fall below zero. Now with it in the low 20's today...... I am just freezing!!!!
I do miss the fireplace at Mom and Dad's where you can get one side just nice and toasty and then turn over to the other. I think I will get in a hot bath to see if I can get warm. I don't know if I will go walking in the morning or not. I did go this morning despite the weather. I know you friends in the north are thinking this is no coat weather, but we have become thin blooded in the 3 1/2 years we have been here now.
It makes me appreciate my ancestors, especially after the wonderful FHE lesson last night that Rick gave about our ancestors. I realize they would sometimes have to sleep out in this? How blessed we are to have a warm house, warm bed, warm running water, and warm food. Now if we just had a fireplace!

No comments:
Post a Comment