
I was up early the other day and spent the morning watching the wedding videos of all three kids. Boy it was a morning of memories as I thought of the great time I had as a young mother of these three wonderful children, all the picture of them from baby to wedding day was so touching. And seeing all of their special wedding days again was really fun even though tears flowed. I can't believe how fast time went by and how quickly they grew from baby to adulthood. I have a saying posted in the kitchen "Mother's hold their children's hands for an instant...but their hearts for a lifetime." Isn't it true? I only have Mariann's wedding pictures electronically so that is the one I posted.

2 comments:
I am already learning this and my kids still have a long way to go.
You have such a sweet family Paulette. What a joy!
Isn't technology awesome, I'm so glad we have wedding videos! Love ya, and I tagged you.
Post a Comment