Jed and Katie made a quick trip down to visit and enjoy a little sunshine. (She had a bridal shot scheduled, but it got canceled at the last minute) It is never a long enough stay when they come, but I am sooooooooo glad to see them. We were able to play at the park, play baseball, go to Pirate Island and play games, eat, go shooting and sighting in new guns, play and just spend time together and did I mention we like to play together!! It was great FUN!
The boys are getting so big, I can't believe how much they grow in between the times we get to see them. Thanks for coming. I don't have any pictures to post because the battery on my camera was dead.
Update...Steve did get his stitches out yesterday and his hand is finally not so swollen. He is also feeling better and smiling a little today, which I am very glad to see.
Tonight we had the association meeting at our house. Interesting......I have been the home owners association president for a year now and I think we have some great plans to make things better around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad to hear that Steve is starting to feel better!
Post a Comment