Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Not healing


Steve went back to the doctor today.

He is not healing well at all after his fall down the bleachers. They wouldn't take the stitches out and his hand really looks bad, purple and still very swollen and sore. He has been on pain pills almost constantly the past 10 days.

I guess we will go back to the doctor on Saturday. I have been having scary thoughts of the healing process after the kidney transplant. Not a good thought! When they took the staples out after ten days, he hadn't healed at all and it was an amazing sight, seeing the inside of someone is interesting. It even made the nurse in the room get a little woozy. I hope for better news on Saturday.

3 comments:

Denise said...

dang. hope you feel better soon steve!

The Perkins said...

Oh man! We are crossing our fingers for Saturday...Love ya!

Kimber said...

I hope the healing process begins soon!