So glad spring is finally here. When I walked this week I saw lots of baby bunnies, a raccoon, a roadrunner and lots of different birds. I am glad we live here. I planted flowers this week. I don't think anyone has enjoyed them as much as I have.
Paulette! I think it is awesome that you planted those beautiful flowers. I'm impressed! And imagine you doing that with all the other things you have to do! Keep up the good work you're always doing! Love, Patty
We have been married 33 years. We have three marvelous children who are all married to amazing people. Four very handsome grandsons and two beautiful granddaughters that we adore. Being a grandparent is the best thing ever!
1 comment:
Paulette! I think it is awesome that you planted those beautiful flowers. I'm impressed! And imagine you doing that with all the other things you have to do!
Keep up the good work you're always doing!
Love, Patty
Post a Comment