Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"I'm an invalid"

Paulette "Hey! You took out the garbage."
Steve "I had to it was flowing all over"
Paulette "Well, it is your job"
Steve "But, I am an invalid"

Explanation: Steve was making a quick dash to the basketball court from the top bleacher bench at the basketball game after our son-in-law had been punched in the jaw by a player on the opposing team. Steve missed the top step and tumbled all the way from the top to the bottom and landed on the floor after hitting his head on the score keepers table . After a trip to insta-care Steve ended up with 14 stitches in his leg, a concussion and a sprained hand.





Men and their testosterone. :-)

3 comments:

Denise said...

oh no! Hope you feel better steve!!

Kimber said...

Sounds like Steve got it worse than Shane :)

The Perkins said...

I'm just glad it wasn't worse! I'm trying to forget about that day :).