Monday, March 16, 2009

Radio message

On the way to work this morning on the talk radio station (my car has an old radio and I can only get three AM talk stations) they were discussing the sports at Dixie State College.


I got flashbacks of all the fun times 31 years ago when Steve was playing baseball, pitching for Dixie and I was a fan/spectator/suntanner watching the games or watching more the hottie Steve who was playing the game. :-) I had a great idea!! Let's go to the game tonight for family home evening.

So Steve and I went, it was a double header and lots of fun! Dixie won the first game 13 to 0 and the second game it was 10 to 0 then we left, it was getting cold. The Team hit more than 2 home runs so everyone in the stands got a coupon for two tacos. The coupon was worth more than the ticket to get into the game. AND......I did get a little sun. It is suppose to be 80 degrees this weekend. Yeah, I am ready for summer.


I also did get to visit the Madsen family. Old friends from Tremonton. Their son plays for DSC he is a pitcher and is starting tomorrows second game. Too bad I have to work it would be fun to go again.

No comments: