Sunday, February 8, 2009

Amazing Nieces



Friday I took Mom and Talease with me to SUU to see my niece Ashli in the Miss SUU pageant. She did an amazing job and we are so proud of her. Great job Ashli!








We then drove to Provo and arrived late Friday night to be at the state swim meet Saturday morning to watch Krissia. She is an amazing swimmer and it was fun to see her compete. She was disappointed with her two bronze medals, but as a sophomore to be the third best swimmer in the state, I think I would be happy. She wasn't feeling well, has a cold and some hyperglycemia symptoms and still did great. Congratulations Krissia!




It was wonderful to get to visit with our kids as they all came to support their cousin. Here are a few pics from the day. Steve had a bad cold, so he didn't get to come along, we missed him and so did the grandsons. They wanted to know where grandpa was.

1 comment:

Kimber said...

Thanks for coming to support Krissia; it was great to have so many family members there to cheer her on!