Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Little Brother's Birthday
Today is my youngest brother's birthday. He has always had such a special place in my heart, as DEl and him would come and stay with us when he was little. He was only 4 when we got married . He has also always been such a great friend for our kids. I was fourteen when he was born and loved to take him with me to things because he was such a happy kid and that great optimism has stayed with him. Happy Birthday TROY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thanks, Paulette, for those kind word....It was very nice. You, too, have a special place in my heart as well as the hearts of all those in my family. My kids love "Aunt Paulette", and I love my sis! =P.S. I safely arrived in Europe and am trying to catch up on some blogs while I have a few moments!)
Post a Comment