Sunday, February 8, 2009

Random Things

Talease tagged me today and I have had a hard time thinking what to say. Rules: Write 6 random things about myself, link the person who tagged you & post the rules. Tag six people. Let them know they have been tagged.

- I love to dance. I hope to someday take ballet lessons. Everyday on the cruise before anyone in our group was awake I would get up early and go to line dancing lessons. It was the greatest. I wish someday Steve and I could take dancing lessons together, he never would, but I can still wish.

- Cleaning my house relaxes me. When I am stressed or upset about something our house is spotless.

- I cut my own hair for over 25 years, never went to a hair salon as an adult until I was over 40 years old.

- Balancing my checkbook is one of the joys in my life, I try to keep it right to the penny. When I returned to college in 1999 I almost became an accountant because of this very reason.

- I am saving for a trip to Australia. (Don't tell Steve) He served his mission there and I have always wanted to take him back.

- I decorate for every holiday. I always have, but now even though all the kids are gone I still get out the decorations and put everything up. Right now it is Valentines Day stuff. I will take it all down on Sunday (the date after Valentine's Day) and put up St. Patrick's Day stuff.

I tag: Patty B., Denise B., Kelli B., Kim B., Janet M., and Ruthy.

No comments: