Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Feeling lost

We have been without the internet for almost a week. It is amazing how lost I have felt, and how dependent I have become on being connected. There are so many things I do on line that I used to do the old way, finding a phone number, buying things, and especially paying bills. I had a hard time getting the checkbook and actually writing checks, putting them in an envelope, finding a stamp and getting to the box to mail them. I am so glad to be back on line, being able to blog and feeling part of the world again.

1 comment:

Troy said...

I decided long ago that if I had to give up TV or the Internet, I'd give up TV! That's awful it was out so long. Why was it out?

Also, it was great to see you and your wonderful family at the reunion....Too bad we can't see each other more often. You did a fabulous job organizing the reunion. Lots of love, Troy