After a week of working, I am always happy when the weekend rolls around and we get to play a little. Friday it was my turn to decide what we were going to do for date night. My Mom had been watching Troy and Denise's kids for a day or two so I decided maybe we should go play with them and take them to see WALLE. It was an interesting movie (Steve didn't like it much), and the 5 kids were really good, of course we had to have popcorn and drinks. On Saturday we took them to one of the many splash parks here in Washington County. Then we went to lunch before returning them to Hurricane. They are such fun kids and we love to spend time with them.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Yea for the weekend
After a week of working, I am always happy when the weekend rolls around and we get to play a little. Friday it was my turn to decide what we were going to do for date night. My Mom had been watching Troy and Denise's kids for a day or two so I decided maybe we should go play with them and take them to see WALLE. It was an interesting movie (Steve didn't like it much), and the 5 kids were really good, of course we had to have popcorn and drinks. On Saturday we took them to one of the many splash parks here in Washington County. Then we went to lunch before returning them to Hurricane. They are such fun kids and we love to spend time with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Both Denise and I thank you and Steve for helping with the kids. We really appreciate it. If it's any consolation, you both are the only Aunt and Uncle Josh and Becky regularly bless when we're praying over our food! I think it's because you spend time with them -- such as taking them to WALLE and the water park -- that they do this. We miss you! Lots of love, Troy
Post a Comment