Thursday, July 10, 2008

Off the list!


We got a passport. Getting a passport was on my list of things to do before I die. I know that sounds funny, but I have really never left the country and I love to travel. So getting a passport is one step closer to being a world traveler. It was funny to see the face of the worker when she looked at Steve's last passport picture, is was from before his mission. He has changed just a little since 1973.
Do you have a list of things you want to do before you die? I hope so, it is fun to have things to aim for.

2 comments:

The Perkins said...

Does that mean your cruise is coming up? I'm so excited for you guys to get to travel. I want to see the picture on the passport...did they let you keep the picture?

The Valentine Fam said...

Glad to see you have a blog now...it'll be fun to see what's going on.

Changing my name on my passport is on my list of things to do! I've filled out the forms twice now, but just haven't sent them in.