I have been working on a remodel of our condo for some time now. My deadline date was September 11 and we almost made it, I still have a couple of things left to finish, but I wanted to post the pictures. It is finally feeling like our home, with my touches added instead of the past occupants. I want to thank Steve, Talease and Nathan all who helped me in some way.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Almost Done
I have been working on a remodel of our condo for some time now. My deadline date was September 11 and we almost made it, I still have a couple of things left to finish, but I wanted to post the pictures. It is finally feeling like our home, with my touches added instead of the past occupants. I want to thank Steve, Talease and Nathan all who helped me in some way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
WOW!! It looks awesome I can't wait to see it in person. love you!
I haven't seen your home in a while...wow, it's looking really good!
It looks so awesome! I'm glad I was able to help out a little. I can't wait to see how the tile back splash turns out.
Wow, what a great look! I didn't realize you were doing a whole makeover! Wanna start on mine? love you!
Paulette, I haven't been in your house since you moved in and I have to say it looks really lovely and you've worked really diligently on it. You go, Girl!
Patty
Post a Comment