







We were able to go to Spanish Fork and spend time with Jed and Katie and their two little guys Lucas and Kody.
What fun!!
I wish they lived closer so we could do it more often. Another reason we went was because I had meetings in Park City and also we delivered our old Piano to Jed and Katie. I am glad they wanted it.

And Friday night Mariann and Nathan came down for a BarBQ and games. We wish Talease and Shane could have joined us.
Saturday we attended the BYU game (the tickets were a gift from me for Steve's birthday) It was hot, but a great game BYU won 44 to ZIP!

Drove home last night. Miss our little boys all ready.









5 comments:
We're glad you could come stay for a few days. We had a lot of fun. The kids had a blast and Lucas is excited to come in October.
Wish we could have been there...looks like you had a ton of fun.
It was great to see you this past week. Thanks for inviting Talon and I to go to the zoo! We love you! Hope you have a blast on your cruze. xoxo
We're excited that our move is bringing us closer to our families; it's so nice to be able to spend time with loved ones!
Remember when you and Steve had season to the BYU games when your kids were little?
Also -- I love the pics of the new remodel. It looks great, and we look forward to seeing it in person when we next come out to visit.
Missing you and your wonderful family...
Post a Comment