- My Faith and testimony
- My marriage to a wonderful guy
- Our children and the amazing spouses they are married to
- The four terrific little boys who call me Grandma
- The wonderful family I was born into with amazing parents and siblings
- My friends that listen so I can see my problems and lift me when things are hard
- All the wonderful music in the world
- That I love to get up and go to work each day I have the best job in the world
- Living here in Southwest Utah.....most beautiful place in the world
- My ancestors and the great heritage I have
Thursday, November 19, 2009
My list
Mariann tagged me to list my top ten things I am thankful for. I don't think I can put them in order because many things are in the top list.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Excellent list! You're right!
Post a Comment