We were minus our little Talon age 1 and Kody age 2, they stayed at home with their other grandparents so Mariann and Nathan and Jed and Katie could enjoy the vacation a little more. We did miss them.
Lucas turned 5 while there. He got in free on his birthday. We went to the character breakfast and visited with many "stars".
I would have a annual pass if I lived closer. I am a kid at heart and enjoy everything about the park so much, the rides, the music, the sites, the music, the smells, the music, the entertainment, the music, the decorations, the music, the parade, the music, the fireworks, the music, the wonderful characters and did I mention the music. It was a tremendous place to spend the holiday season.
It was one of the funnest vacations I have ever had. Being with my family and spouse was the best Christmas gift I could have. Thanks to all of them for making the start of my holiday season so spectacular.

Mariann helped us all get tickets and cute matching shirts to attend the Price is Right. None of us were called up on stage, but it was really great to experience. The show we were on will run on February 10, 2010. Watch for us, we are sitting next to the isle and all wearing white shirts.
We also stayed a day or two longer with our dear friend Marc and Louise Stromberg to celebrate her birthday. We ate at Joe's Crab Shack to celebrate her turning 50.
We went to Universal Studios and even enjoyed the rain along with everything else.
What a amazing week it was!

3 comments:
Awww..I miss Disneyland. Probably the best vacation EVER! :)
It looks like you had a great time...I love Disneyland!
I'm glad you could have this fun activity for your family! It looks like a good time was had by all. I've always felt a little bad that the gospel isn't, on the surface, as appealing as Disneyland. :-)
Post a Comment