
As a take off on that idea, I decided to call someone everyday that I am thankful for.
Today I called a mentor I had a few years back that really gave me wonderful advice and strength to help me grow when things were hard for me. She was so surprised to hear from me and especially to have me thank her for some specific things she did for me.
I am so glad I am doing this. I hope I can continue for the rest of the month, it has only been since last Thursday, but it has really made me feel great and I look forward to the call tomorrow.
Being grateful puts everything in perspective when things in life seem hard. My life is really an amazing gift.

1 comment:
What a wonderful idea! I'm sure the people you call feel so special and appreciated.
Post a Comment