Our plans were suddenly put to a stop when I had a crash with my bike handle the first part of the month. I am very grateful I had on Nathan's safety sunglasses, the doctor said they saved my eye site. The eye socket was shattered and the muscles caught in the breaks. The wonderful doctor, removed my eye, replaced my socket with an artificial one and put everything back after stopping the bleeding behind my eye. I am so blessed. My eye sight is better than ever now.
After just three weeks, and putting Doterra oils on my face twice a day, I had healed remarkable well.
Just have a slight scar.....but it actually just looks like another wrinkle. ;-)
A day or two after I came home from the hospital, Lucas was able to come for his visit. I do not have many picture of his visit with us. He was such a big help with my recovery. Talease was a big help with the boys and taking care of me until I could take care of myself again. I am so glad she lives close to us. Lucas was also able to spend some time at the cabin with Mariann, Nathan and Talon before returning home.
I only have these silly pictures of him playing with my ipad and iphone.
We had the PCW reunion with many of my wonderful family and friends. Uncle Evan's family was in charge this year. It was great fun.
When Kody came to stay I was feeling better and we were able to go to the ranch. Kody was able to ride the new Rhino, catch polly-wogs and other fun times.
Kody had fun playing with his friend Austin and cousin Mathison.
At the end of the month, Talease was a sweetheart to come with me to help tend for Mariann and Nathan while they were parents for their stake "Trek". We had fun with Talon and Mia.
While tending we were able to take Talon and Mia to the Zoo meeting Jed, Katie and kids. It had been a year or two since we went to the zoo and I really enjoyed being there with my little grandkids.





No comments:
Post a Comment