Saturday, September 15, 2012

April 2012

Time continues to fly by and for some reason I have a hard time keeping up with my blogging.  I will make a quick update of the month of April.

Easter was the first weekend of the month and we enjoyed Mariann and Nathan with Talon and Mia coming for a visit.  Jed was also able to come down with Nathan as his family had gone to Arizona for spring break.   

We always have a wonderful time at the ranch.  Tradition that we go there and have food and egg hunt.






 We had an earthquake drill at work  "The Great Utah Shake Out"  on April 14th.  It went well.  People at work did "drop cover and hold on"  We had a photo competition and it was fun to see the pictures from my co-workers.


I ran in a 5K at the end of the month.  My first ever....so personal best time.  ;-)  I can only get better from here. 



No comments: