Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Last three months

So as you can tell, taking the time to blog has been last on my list.  I just find so many other things to do....like playing house, but I know I need to take some time to talk about the last three superb months.


After nine long months of waiting and praying, our new house finally became ours.  YEAH!!!!  What a wonder it is!  I feel so grateful everyday.  I will post a few pictures.  Our wonderful friends, the Strombergs came and helped me out.  I will forever be in their debt.  They came and helped me get things ready to move in, cleaning, painting, repairing etc.  Then on May 13 we moved in.  This house instantly felt like our "home".
 


We instantly planned a reunion with our children, now that we have a home where we can all be together and not be so crowded. The adults attended "GREASE".  We all hiked, splashed in the water but the highlight of the reunion was the fishing trip with Grandpa.

A week or two ago Eva and I had some friends who were staying at Disney Land, so we decided to make a quick trip and go down to California and have fun at the happiest place on earth.  It was good to have a place to sleep.  It was a grand time.  I enjoy spending time with my sis, just being together....laughing and playing, it was wonderful.  I especially enjoyed California Adventure.  Can't wait to go back when our little Kody turns 5 next year.

Our third annual "EFG" (Especially For Grandkids) was last week.  These little boys are just the joy of our life.  I so appreciate Talease was willing to come along and assist us.  The yellow shirts were a life saver in keeping track of our little guys at Lagoon. This is one tradition I look forward to every year.  I hope the grandkids will always think it is as fun of a time as I do.

It has been a great few months. 

2 comments:

Mommamort said...

Congratulations on your new home. It looks gorgeous. Looks like you have had a lot of fun so far this summer.

The Perkins said...

You have had a fun past three months! I am with you, blogging has not been at the top of my list :)