Monday, February 1, 2010

Where are those tracks?


Yesterday I talked Steve into going on a hike with me after church. We have early church now we are in a new building, the first time in four years.

I wanted to find some Dinosaur tracks that are supposed to be just south and east of our house. We didn't get started until after the basketball game was over on TV so it was later than I had wanted.

After an hour and a half of hiking,


someone was a little unhappy that we were not able to find the tracks or that it was getting late before we were able to make our way back.

I think I will go again to find them but first I will purchase a map and next time it will be without this


hiking partner. Anybody want to go with me?

Just looking at the pictures you can tell that was one of the most beautiful days ever. I love this weather and the scenery with the snow in the background up on the mountains but with the red rocks it is just amazing. Don't you agree?

5 comments:

Nathan, Mariann &Talon said...

I wish i could go with you....love you.

Kimber said...

Yeah, Steve does not look like a happy hiker :)

If you figure out where they are, let us know. Our family loves to explore!

The Beatty Beehive said...

Just took my boys last fall. Are you talking about the ones south of town? or are these new ones we've yet to discover. Call me... I'll go!!

The Perkins said...

Lets find em' when I come!

Troy said...

If I lived out there, I'd go with you in a heartbeat!