Thirty years ago today I was married to my sweetheart. We had a wonderful day all those years ago, and married life continues to be eventful at the Valentine home. I love you honey!
i LOVE that wedding picture paulette! you and steve look awesome! all those bridesmaids-my mom looks so pretty and a lot like mckell i think. it also made me miss grandpa. i love hearing stories of your wedding, like about the funny aunt barb stuff:) happy anniversary
Hey Paulette! Get a load of those bridesmaids! Were we ever really that young? I could remember that I was a bridesmaid but I'd forgotten who the rest of the bridesmaids were. Happy Anniversary! Here's to happy times in the future!
If you can believe it, I have many fun memories of that night (even though I was only 5!) -- blue-dyed, coconut covered ice cream balls, playing with cousins in the corner of the gym, getting tired of stacking presents on the gift table, slide show presentation on a screen set up on the stage, etc.....Wishing you and Steve many more wonderful years (and memories)together!!
We have been married 33 years. We have three marvelous children who are all married to amazing people. Four very handsome grandsons and two beautiful granddaughters that we adore. Being a grandparent is the best thing ever!
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
I love you both. I am so glad you got married. :)
Oh my goodness... look at all those bridesmaids! Happy 30th Anniversary. We love you!
i LOVE that wedding picture paulette! you and steve look awesome! all those bridesmaids-my mom looks so pretty and a lot like mckell i think. it also made me miss grandpa. i love hearing stories of your wedding, like about the funny aunt barb stuff:) happy anniversary
Hey Paulette! Get a load of those bridesmaids! Were we ever really that young? I could remember that I was a bridesmaid but I'd forgotten who the rest of the bridesmaids were. Happy Anniversary! Here's to happy times in the future!
If you can believe it, I have many fun memories of that night (even though I was only 5!) -- blue-dyed, coconut covered ice cream balls, playing with cousins in the corner of the gym, getting tired of stacking presents on the gift table, slide show presentation on a screen set up on the stage, etc.....Wishing you and Steve many more wonderful years (and memories)together!!
Post a Comment