


Yes...I am a half a century (so my best friend reminded me) and our daughter planned the most wonderful surprise party for me to celebrate this bench mark in life. I feel a little bad that I was being so grumpy that day....I couldn't get anyone to do anything with me so I was feeling sorry for myself, little did I know they were all at her house waiting for me to come over. It was so wonderful to be with all my children and grandchildren. I wish you could have all joined us for the day!
It was the best birthday ever. In fact, I know I feel healthier, happier and much more a centered than I have been in many years. Being 50 isn't all that bad.
I don't own a camera that works, so these pictures are borrowed from Mariann and Talease's blog.

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Paulette.
I wish we could have been there.
Hugs.
Love you mom, glad you had a good day. See you tomorrow
I am so glad you had a good time! It was so fun...love ya.
Post a Comment