Wednesday, September 29, 2010

NASCAR




I never thought going to a Nascar race would be anything I would enjoy. I was very wrong. We really did enjoy ourselves, learning all the rules & laughing at the funny people. Thanks Marc and Louise for the tickets and Shane and Talease going with us and doing all the driving.



I wanted #18 the M&M car to win, it came in fifth. It was the cutest. Shane thought the Monster Drink truck was the best looking.




The winners celebration! His name was Austen Dillon. He was a rookie but a very great driver. It was fun to see trucks going upwards of +175 miles an hour. In this photo he was spinning doughnuts and really laying the rubber.




Steve was cheering for this Truck the only Dodge in the top ten. The top six were all Chevy's.






Shane and Talease



We were far enough up to not be in danger of flying truck parts. In this picture was a crash on the track - we could have also used some ear plugs like the girl in the photo. I could not believe how many people come out. I will for sure go again next time we have free tickets. :-)

1 comment:

The Perkins said...

Thanks for the invite...it was so fun! I so wish I would have gotten a picture of you know what haha:)