Now that my sister has moved back to southwest Utah, the Beatty siblings try to get together once a month for lunch. (Missing my brother who lives in Virginia) We sat outside today because it was such a beautiful day. The umbrella on the table wouldn't work and after an hour in the sun I have a sunburn tonight on my arms and face.
Sunshine has always given me a feeling of healing and wellness, I relate it my mind to the celestial kingdom, brightness and happiness. Yeah for the sunshine! If you ask my kids and hubby they will tell you I have always gotten out of bed in the morning and first thing I opened all the blinds and curtains in the house to let the sunshine in, this sometimes has bugged them a little I think.
My little brother has been so sick. He went to the hospital three times this week. We are all so worried about him. We pray for a miracle everyday, as the doctors can't seem to be able to help him or really know what is going on. I hope the sunshine today helped him feel a little more hope and happiness in his life. Love you Rick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Paulette, will you keep me posted on Rick and give him and his wife my best? I hope he'll be better soon. A
DEl said you guys had a nice time!
Post a Comment