Thursday, August 13, 2009

fit body and NM


Steve got a bodybugg for his birthday...he is turning 55 on Sunday. Talease helped him set it up early because she was going to be gone on his birthday. It is pretty amazing, tracking all the calories you burn all day and you input what you eat and as long as it is less than you burned you are promised to loose. His goal is 30 pounds in 15 weeks. I am sure he can do it, he is very determined and is eating better and more frequently which is especially good for his diabetes.

I made a quick trip to Albuquerque New Mexico for work. Took this picture of this old church I don't think they use it any more. We ate dinner at the Old Church Cafe right behind it. I also bought some Mexican jumping beans for the grandsons at the little shops in the Old Town area of the city. Those silly little beans were jumping all night, I finally had to move them into the bathroom and shut the door they were keeping me awake.

1 comment:

Kimber said...

That body bugg looks like something a certain someone in my family might like for Christmas...where did you get it?