Our youngest daughter had surgery on her thyroid yesterday and came home from the hospital today. We are very blessed that everything went so well. She still isn't feeling to good though and is in quite a bit of pain.
Her little one Talon also has an infection somewhere, he has had a fever and just not been his cheerful self. He had a very fretful night, Grandma (me) tried to take care of him and calm him (I think he also missed his mom) no matter what I did , he did wake his daddy a couple of times. I was tired this morning not used to getting no sleep at all. It is a good thing you have your children when you are younger.....I am glad Steve and I were able to come and help out for a short time. Keep them in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We're keeping them in our prayers. When will the result of the biopsy be back?
Post a Comment