After working for over two years on a project of writing a book for personal and family preparedness, it was delivered by the printer on Wednesday of this week. I feel like I have just had a beautiful new baby delivered, because I have been laboring over this for such a long time. 84,000 copies were delivered to the office. Over 11 pallets full of books to begin the delivering process.
We are working with Eagle scouts in the five counties to organize Boy Scout troups in the door to door handing out of this free book to every home in the five county area.
I am way more excited about this than other people I can tell, because all of the family I have shown a copy to, has fanned the 58 pages and said...oh, it looks good and put it down. No reading or anything. I guess, I don't know what I expected, just more than that!! All I can say is YEAH!!!! It is done!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Paulette, when you get a minute I would love a copy if it's possible.
Congratulations.
Wow, what an accomplishment!
Post a Comment