Monday, August 23, 2010

Big deer where are you?




We have been bow hunting this week. I am happy to say I didn't have to sleep on the ground and I stayed toasty warm. Thanks Shane for making it all happen. (See trailer in the background)

We haven't been able to go hunting in over 10 years because of Steve's illness', it was fun to get to go again. Even though the big ones didn't come out to play we had a wonderful time. The guys are still there, I had to come home to work, but plan on going back up again later this week.

All the hunters deciding who is going where. I stayed and kept the camp fires going.
We stayed around camp on Sunday and held church there.

Balloon launching, taking some time off.
Who can hit the tiny balloon? I think Shane's Dad was first to hit it. It has been a fun week and we are happy to be hunters once again!

1 comment:

The Perkins said...

Fun Times! So glad you guys came, and can't wait to go back up tomorrow.