Saturday, July 31, 2010

Where has all the time gone...





It has been such a fast summer and lots of things have happened that I wanted to blog about so I don't forget.

At the first of the summer I attended a training above Heber and the second day woke to this....it was beautiful but burrrrrrr about 6 inches of snow.
The next week I received a governors award for advance emergency preparedness from Homeland Security, it was a nice event.
Talon got to stay with us while his Mom and Dad were on vacation. We had such a fun time.
We get to play with the other boys in September while their parents go on vacation too. Talon loved all the splash parks around here.


Most of the pictures were taken with my phone because I keep forgetting to take my camera, so sorry they are blurry.

Talease went with us to play at a lot of these places because she had returned for a short time from Texas at the time. We are glad they are home for good.
We also went to the Roadrunners ball game a couple of times, I really enjoy watching baseball and would attend much more if it was possible, Shane and Talease and Shane's Dad went with us also,
Some fun scenery this year.... Cedar Breaks after a hard rain

Summer would not be the same without some great fishing holes and trips.

First time to Otter Creek

and Steve caught this big one.
Before we know it summer will be gone. School starts here in only 11 days.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Just stopping by to say "Hi Paulette!" Wonderful to see you have done some fun things this summer. Congratulations on the Governor's Award--that is fantastic! I hope all is going well in your life :-)

Kimber said...

The summer has flown by for us, too. Looks like you've been busy!