Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day Off - its about time

My day:

Sleeping in and not waking to an alarm

Going for a walk taking all the beautiful scenery around here

Balancing the checkbook (one of my favorite past times) I had wanted to be a math teacher and accountant in my younger days

Cleaning the house, doesn't take long since we live in a small condo and no one lives here that really makes a mess

Covering the grey

Attending the SG Temple session

Grocery Shopping and staying in the budget

Making some healthy meals for later in the week

File and recording tax info for next year

Watching the DVR recorded "greys" and "private practice" (crying at the end - I liked Dale)

Going to see the new Robin Hood Movie - just OK - it really was just a .5 star like the critics said

Catching up on blogs and facebook

Really scrubbing the bathroom - cleaned out drawers and under the sink

Changing all the sheets and got the wash all caught up

Reading the two books I am into now

YEAH!! for time off!!!!

I am "suppose to have every other Friday off" but since I am an exempt employee and expected to work if needed, this is only the 2nd scheduled Friday I have had off in a year. WOW how great to just be home and get stuff done.

3 comments:

Nathan, Mariann &Talon said...

wow! You are super woman! love ya

Kimber said...

Wow - sounds like you got a lot done; it puts the rest of us to shame :)

Troy said...

Sounds busy and productive, but glad you enjoyed it. What does "covering the grey" mean?